Tally ERP 9 is an accounting software developed by Tally Solutions in 1988 for the first time in India. Tally solutions released many updates with additional features. In 2016 Tally solutions was shortlisted as a GST suvidha provider to provide interface between Taxpayers and GST server and in 2017, the company launched its updated GST compliance software.
Acronym of ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning and it is available with single and multi-user licences. For large organisations with branches, Tally server 9 is offered. Tally software supports Accounting, Inventory Management, Tax Management (GSTR Returns), Payroll etc.,
- Managing Accounting is simple
- Quick access to Business Reports
- Inventory Management
- Manage Easy Payroll
- Maintains Budgets & Controls
- Supports Banking Transactions
- Easy to use
- Easy to share and
- Multi language capabilities
Advantages of Tally
- Tally ERP 9 makes life easy for owners of business.
- Tally ERP 9 allows creation of Masters as businesses need to create different vouchers based on their business.
- We can enable additional advanced features without disturbing the previous recorded transactions like Batch number,order processing for sales and purchases.
- Supports GST including GST Returns.
- Can print invoice for Sales
- Also generate e-way bill easily
- Provide complete book-keeping includes Accounting, Inventory, Audit and Payroll.
- In GST separate for Regular and Composite dealers.
Tally solutions provides different editions to consumers.
- Silver Edition: Single user licence @18000/-
- Gold Edition: Multi user licence @54000/-
- Educational : single user for Free.
To learn Tally online for free follow my blog regularly.